Eduventure Dorset is a new and exciting company whose aims are to challenge, test and educate individuals and groups in a stunning environment. Teaching Bushcraft & Survival Skills and helping companies and friends with some fun and exciting Team Building Courses.
Started by Steve Somerfield, a local man with many years of experience and knowledge gained from being in the armed services, working for commercial enterprises and as a teacher. Steve brings together his knowledge and experiences to produce specifically designed courses and exercises that will provide and improve life skills for both individuals and business people. Eduventure Dorset's clients come from all walks of like; from companies looking to improve team building and management skills to groups of friends looking for an exciting and fun day out, learning bushcraft & survival skills, all carried out in a designated area of natural beauty. Read more...
See what we get up to
Corporate Team Building Courses
Our Corporate Team Building course will enable you to develop the following skills using outdoor based exercises. All of the below are designed to build confidence, leadership and communications skills.
- Trust and Communication exercises
- Leadership exercises
- Team based events
- Low ropes and various low level group exercises
Bushcraft & Survival
Our Bushcraft & Survival Skills course will enable you to learn the following outdoor skills:
- How to build a variety of different types of shelter or bivvi
- How to find and purify water in a wooded area
- How to light fires using a variety of methods
- How to cook a meal using Dutch ovens for the group
- In warmer weather possible overnight stays in a bivvi - this will depend on group requirements